Got a big night ahead? Here are some tips to make sure your looks amazing the whole evening!
1. Prep your hair the day before.
Wash your hair
use frizz protection products
blow dry the hair with a round brush
2. Use a dry shampoo before styling.
3. Use a working hair spray to help hold the style in place while working through the hair.
4. If leaving some curled hair down - pin those curls up after using heat, and don't let them down until just before the event.
Curl the hair, spray with hairspray, let cool, then pin hair flat, and close to scalp to prevent leaving a crease from the pin
5. Always finish the style with a strong hold hair spray.
Don't use too much hairspray or you may weigh down the hair, and cause curls to fall
Always hold the hairspray a minimum of 6 inches from the head, preferably 9-12inches.